The pattern is featured in the “Become a Lace Knitter” course.
Find inside the workbook three beginner lace patterns:
- Attitude, a triangular lacy shawl in bold hues and simple stitches for a refreshing take on a traditional shape.
- Tulsi, a super simple lace toque that offers a relaxed experience as you whip out a wonderfully cute accessory to wear any day of the year.
- Prismatic, a pair of playful lacy sprinkled socks, the perfect small-project to knit.
Tulsi Toque by Tabetha Hedrick
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Circumference: 14 ¾ (16 ¼, 17 ¾, 19 ¼, 20 ¾, 22 ¼)” / 37.5 (41.5, 45, 49, 52.5, 56.5) cm
- 1 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Lady Grey (425 yd/ 388 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon)
Needles & Notions
- Size 4 US/ 3.5 mm needles, 32″ (80 cm)
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Stitch marker, yarn needle
- 27 sts and 39 rows=4″/ 10 cm in Lace st, blocked and lightly stretched.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect the yardage use