The pattern is featured in the “Become a Lace Knitter” course or you may choose it to practice your two at a time sock knitting!
Find inside the workbook three beginner lace patterns:
- Attitude, a triangular lacy shawl in bold hues and simple stitches for a refreshing take on a traditional shape.
- Tulsi, a super simple lace toque that offers a relaxed experience as you whip out a wonderfully cute accessory to wear any day of the year.
- Prismatic, a pair of playful lacy sprinkled socks, the perfect small-project to knit.
Prismatic Socks by Tabetha Hedrick
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Foot circumference: 6 ¾ (8, 9 ¼)” / 17 (20.5, 23.5) cm
Choose the size that is approximately 10% smaller than your actual foot circumference.
- 7″ / 18 cm leg length
Foot length is adjustable
- 1 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Mohair Silk Sock (437 yd/ 400 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g skein; 50% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 15% Kid Mohair, 15% Silk) or
1 skein SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in London Fog (425 yd / 388 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon).
Needles & Notions
- Size 1 US / 2.25 mm needles: for magic loop, 32″ (80 cm) circular; for two needles, (2) 24″ (60 cm) circular; or set of (4) double pointed needles (dpns)
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- (3) stitch markers, yarn needle
- 36 sts and 48 rows=4″/ 10 cm in Stockinette st and Prismatic stitch, after blocking.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect the yardage used.