In this month’s Live Office Hours, Felicia talks about New and Upcoming Courses to SOS: Weaving Twills in 4-shafts, Crochet Basics, Needle felting, the Intentional weaver, Wet finishing, Colour & Weave on Rigid Heddle, Fixing Brioche Mistakes, Design your First Triangular Shawl, Beyond Wrap & Turn.
Felicia shares her progress, Community participation and much more!
- Welcome 00:00-00:34
- Today’s session 01:27-03:14
- New & upcoming courses 03:14-12:05
- Community events 12:05-16:18
- Weaving study group 16:18-20:19
- This old loom 20:19-26:44
- Weaving with different yarns 26:44-30:00
- Handspun Nightshift 30:00-34:41
- Cleaning a Drum Carder 34:41-37:45
- Raddle function 37:45-42:10
- Threads to follow projects & Student projects 42:10-45:18
- Handwoven by Vikki Z 45:18-47:42
- Handwoven by Kathryn S. 47:42-50:03
- Crochet Shawl by Amanda B. 50:03-52:02
- Designed & Handknit by Isabel D. 52:02-54:17
- Handspun by Amanda C. 54:17-56:16
- Felicia’s final comments 56:16-end.
Use the “Chapters” function on the video player to jump to any section you wish!
- Raddle vs pre-sleying the reed
- Crafting Gifts for the Holidays?
- Let’s talk WIPs!
- How to store raw fleeces?
- My New Spinning Cart!
- Crochet Basics — making “yarnovers”
- Advent 2021