LEARNING PATH | KNITTING
LEARN TO KNIT SOCKS
Learn how to knit your favourite pair of socks from the beginning! Socks may look complicated, but by the end of these workshops you’ll be able to knit a pair of socks at any gauge and with any yarn!
1 hr 58 min | 23 lessons
- Learn how to measure your feet, to knit a gauge swatch, to calculate the numbers to get a perfect fitting sock, to cast on and join in the round, to work a heel flap, to work a heel turn, to shape a toe and so much more!
1 hr 29 min | 5 lessons
- Learn taking measurements and how to calculate the numbers to get a perfect fitting sock.
- Understand sock anatomy and how to knit a faux circular gauge swatch.
- Discover Judy’s Magic Cast On technique.
- Understand to shape the toe, work gusset increases and knit a short row heel.
- Learn to work an elastic bind off, and so much more!