To access your member account area, simply click on the avatar icon in the top right-hand corner of the site.
Here you can change your Profile Photo for the main website and add a Cover Image if you like. You can also edit your profile to include your birthdate, country, city, and the crafts that you do.
On this tab, you will be able to see AND edit all of the information that they entered during the registration process. To edit any of the fields, simply click the entry box, make any edits, and then click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Here is a basic rundown of what you will see and be able to do on this tab of the account page:
See all associated subscription information – You will be shown any active or inactive subscriptions that are either automatically recurring or one-time payment type subscriptions. Subscription information will include the following column headers:
- Membership – this column will show the name of the subscription along with the subscriptions unique ID given by the gateway processor.
- Subscription – this column shows if the renewal status of the subscription (either enabled to rebill, paused, or stopped if the subscription has been cancelled). The billing terms of the subscription along with the next billing date will be showed if applicable.
- Active – this column will show one of two things, a green ‘Yes’, or a red ‘No’. ‘Yes’ means that your subscription is active and that you will have access to the protected content. ‘No’ means that your subscription is inactive and will not have access to the protected content.
- Created – shows the day the subscription was created.
- Expires – shows when the subscription will expire if no new transaction is presented. So essentially, this is the expiration date of the current transaction that is activating the subscription. If this is a recurring subscription, the date here will update after each new billing.
- Card Exp. – here you will see the expiration date of your credit card. This column will be blank if you signed up via a PayPal account OR if the subscription price was free.
Manage subscriptions – On the far right of each subscription, the last column will present available options. The options that you see will be conditional on either administrative settings or the current status of your subscription, which have all be explained below:
- Update – this option is conditional on you having an active, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking this link will allow your users to update their credit card information. If you signed up with a PayPal account then they will be shown a link to update your account information directly at paypal.com
- Change Plan – this option allows you to change between Monthly and Annual subscription options.
- Pause – this option is conditional on you having an active, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking this will pause your subscription. This option is only possible IF you subscribed using a credit card.
- Resume – this option is conditional on you having a paused, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking this will resume your subscription. It may take up to 24 hours for the new billing to fully process and update your subscription to active should the latest transaction already have expired.
- Cancel – this option is conditional on you having an active, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking this will cancel any future billings for the subscription. Important note: cancelling does NOT equal an inactive subscription. The subscription will only become inactive once all future billings have ended or been cancelled AND the last transaction associated with the subscription has expired.
- Subscribe/Renew – these links can be used if your user would like to repurchase a past membership. If the user’s subscription is expired and has no other memberships active in the same upgrade path Group, it will say Subscribe. If the user can manually renew and it is not expired, it will say Renew.
The Payments tab of the account page is used to show all payments that you have made during the lifetime of your profile on your site. The following columns will be shown:
- Date – this column will show the date that the payment was made.
- Total – this column will show the total price of the payment (including any taxes paid out).
- Membership – this column will show the name of the Membership the payment was for.
- Method – this column will show the name of the payment method selected that billed the payment.
- Status – this column will show the status of the transaction. Options are Complete, Pending, or Failed.
- Invoice – this column will show the unique transaction ID for the payment. This should match exactly what can be found in the payment gateway for the payment.