The pattern is featured in the “Crochet Joins” course with Charlotte Lee.
Texture and colour come together beautifully in this quick-to-crochet handbag. With a slip stitch join to bring a handful of bright triangles together, you’re promised a unique and fun project to make in a weekend.
Gogo Handbag by Charlotte Lee
Skill Level: Beginner
- 11″ / 27.5 cm wide at base
- 9″ / 22.5 cm tall (including handle)
- 1 skein SweetGeorgia Yarns Superwash DK in Wisteria (MC) (256 yd / 234 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 100% Superwash Merino)
- 1 skein SweetGeorgia Yarns BFL + Silk DK Grapefruit (CC) (247 yd / 226 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g skein; 75% Bluefaced Leicester Wool 25% Silk)
Also shown in SweetGeorgia Yarns Mohair Silk DK in Strawberry Tea (MC) and SweetGeorgia Yarns BFL + Silk DK in Apricot (CC).
Gogo Handbag requires 4 oz / 120 g DK weight yarn
Hooks & Notions
- Size E-4 / 3.5 mm crochet hook
- Size H-8 / 5 mm crochet hook
Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Locking stitch markers, tapestry needle
19 sts and 22 rows = 4” / 10 cm in Single Crochet Swatch patt, with smaller hook, after blocking.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect yardage used and final measurements.