What can we do with colourful fibre batts besides making rolags and spinning them? In this fibre crafting course, instructor Charlotte Lee will teach you all about wet felting. In addition to a blending board, you will need: water, soap and some other simple tools.
In this course, your will learn how to:
- make colourful fibre batts on a blending board.
- make felted soaps.
- make wet felted brooches, coasters and bookmarks.
We’d love to see your felting projects! Tag your projects on Instagram using #soswetfelting!
MATERIALS USED IN CLASS:
- Polwarth Silk top in Fairytale https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/polwarth-silk/
- Targhee top in Stormchaser https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/targhee/
- BFL Silk top in Candy Shop https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/bflsilk/
- Add Ins Kit https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/spinning-mix-ins/
- The SGY Wet Felting kit (1 tulle net + 1 bubble wrap + 1 fibre) https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/wet-felting-kit/
Ashford Blending Board https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/ashford-blending-board/
Remember your 15% off discount as a SOS member available here: https://www.schoolofsweetgeorgia.com/sweetgeorgia-discount/