How do you choose the right size to knit a sweater that fits? In this mini workshop, SweetGeorgia Design Director, Tabetha Hedrick, will help you to get your perfect fit.
You’ll learn about:
So let’s get started!
Knit for your Perfect Fit! Right here, download the pattern:
Remember your 15% off discount as a SOS member available here: https://www.schoolofsweetgeorgia.com/sweetgeorgia-discount/
- 34-72" Chest measurement
- Flaxen Silk Fine (480 yards / 439 m per 4 oz / 115g skein per skein; 65% silk, 35% linen). The colour shown is Strawberry Tea.
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
- Size 5 US / 3.75 mm needle
- Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Yarn needle
- 4 locking stitch markers
- 2 small ring stitch markers
- stitch holders
- extra circular needle in same size
- 24 st and 34 rows in 4 inches/10 cm in Stockinette st.