3.0 The Clasped Warp Cowl
In clasped warp , in comparison with clasped weft, most of the focus time is done while warping with two yarns. You will learn how to direct warp with two yarns, the clasping points and how to weave the project. In this video, Amanda shows the course project as well as considerations if you want to modify it for a scarf.
- Weaving plan & finishing 00:00-03:27
- Direct warping with two yarns 03:27-06:17
- Clasping points 06:17-12:36
- Weaving clasped weft 12:36-16:29
- Fixing tension in selvedge edge 16:29-17:14
- Finishing the cowl 17:14-20:52
- French seam 20:52-end
Use the “Chapters” function on the video player to jump to any section you wish!