As more and more spinners delve into fiber preparation for intentional spinning, the blending board is more popular than ever before. It’s space efficient, lightweight, and far less costly than investing in expensive blending tools and machinery.
Best of all, with a little know-how and a few inexpensive gadgets from around the house, the blending board can help serve up far more than smooth and shiny rolags.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to choose or make a Blending Board
- What tools to use
- How to load the fibres in the Blending Board
- How to make rolags and batts
- How to roll or dizz them off the board.
- How to go off board to make a carded cloud prep
- How to create texture batty bumps
- How to flick open and store locks
Come join us in tapping into the full potential of blending boards!