2 hr 5 min | 17 lessons
- Recognize essential colour theory vocabulary, like hue, saturation, value, and temperature.
- Learn what traditional colour combinations and colour harmonies are.
- Expand and morph those colour combinations into different and unique palettes
- Explore how to apply our colour combinations to knitting specifically, but these same considerations can be made for any other craft you are doing, whether it’s weaving or crochet or quilting.
- Gain confidence to pick up any skein of yarn in any colour and have an idea of what you would combine with it and why.
- Be inspired to look at a knitting pattern and envision what colours you would use for it and why.