5 hr 7 min | 48 lessons
- Develop a deeper understanding of colours and colour theory and learn to create or avoid muddy hues.
- Create glazed, layered, and tonal hand-dyed colour effects through immersion dyeing and the addition of delicate resists.
- Manipulate the variables of dyeing to produce non-repeating multi-coloured yarns with a low water immersion technique.
- Learn how to create handpainted yarns and spinning fibres for repeating colour sequences.
- Understand and create different self-striping colour sequences.
- Apply these dye techniques and methods to knitted sock blanks to produce even more hand-dyed effects on yarn.