The pattern is featured in the “Become a Lace Knitter” course.
Find inside the workbook three beginner lace patterns:
- Attitude, a triangular lacy shawl in bold hues and simple stitches for a refreshing take on a traditional shape.
- Tulsi, a super simple lace toque that offers a relaxed experience as you whip out a wonderfully cute accessory to wear any day of the year.
- Prismatic, a pair of playful lacy sprinkled socks, the perfect small-project to knit.
Attitude Shawl by Tabetha Hedrick
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Wingspan: 76″ / 193 cm
- Neck-to-Point Length: 26.5″ / 67 cm
- 2 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, in Beach House (MC) and 1 in Lollipop (CC) (425 yd/ 388 m per 4 oz/115g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon)
Needles & Notions
- Size 6 US/ 4 mm needles, 32″ (80 cm)
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- 2 stitch markers, yarn needle
- 21 sts and 32 rows = 4″/ 10 cm in Stockinette st, after blocking.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect the yardage used.