Afternoon Nap Throw
This pattern is featured in the “Granny Squares” course with Charlotte Lee.
Practice double crochet by combining all of your favourite colours for a granny square throw. Just keep hooking until you’ve reached the size coziest for you.
Afternoon Nap Throw by Charlotte Lee
- 33 x 33″ / 84 x 84 cm square throw (38 rnds in Basic Square patt)
- 34 x 34″ / 86 x 86 cm square throw (40 rnds in Basic Square patt)
- Colour Strip Version: 5 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Superwash DK, 1 each in Butterscotch (CC1), Custard (CC2), Grapefruit (CC3), Pink Flamingo (CC4), Empress (CC5) (256 yd / 234 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 100% Superwash Merino).
- Gradient Version: 5 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Superwash DK, 1 each in Grapefruit (CC1), Clementine (CC2), Drift (CC3), Beach House (CC4), Peacock (CC5) (256 yd / 234 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 100% Superwash Merino).
Afternoon Nap Throw requires 18.7 oz / 531 g of DK weight yarn
Hooks & Notions
- Size E-4 / 3.5 mm crochet hook
Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
19 sts and 9 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Basic Square patt, after blocking.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect yardage used and final measurements.